As we prepare for the 2017
Legislative Session, now is the time
to contact us with suggestions,
ideas, comments, or questions
about Bills you'd like to see
Mike and David
For State Help Programs,try the Agency of Human Services, "Screen Door" online access tool...you can find out what kind of help that fits your needs and where you can find it.
INTERESTED IN FREE, NUTRITIOUS FOOD?
CALL NOW! 1-800-214-4648 -
to download an application
Apllications are also available at the Putney Food Shelf or by calling Mike at 802.387.8787
Note: Each eligible person receives his or her own food box. People can participate in other commodity programs at the same time, but they cannot be enrolled at more than one CSFP site.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- 60 years of age or older, living in Vermont and income-eligible.
- A child under 6 years of age and not already in the WIC program.
- A woman who is pregnant or post-partum for less than a year and not already in the WIC program.
- Individual and/or household income will be used to determine eligibility.
- Each household member may be eligible, and will need to complete an application form
* Protecting our surface and ground water
* Making our educational system effective and affordable, and responsive to local input.
* conserving our land environment for now, and future generations
* Affordable health care for all
* broadband access for all including rural areas
* a sustainable, renewable and clean 21st century energy future and
* Continue to use our voices to help the elderly, children, and Vermonters with disabilities.
Thanks again for your votes and now we have to get back to work.
Rep David Deen
Rep Michael Mrowicki
Vt. State Representatives Windham 4 District Putney, Dummerston, Westminster